CoB Team 7

Started by Yarikh, November 18, 2013, 09:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberdyologzz

What we do for the first round is have the people next in line to the healers "fetch" the rot so that the healers don't need to move as much.

After the first round, it doesn't matter as much - healers can go early or the people next in line can fetch early. As long as they're stacked together the rot will pass as soon as the immunity goes out.

Something that may help is arranging your party window so that the person next in line is under your name, and so forth. That way you can tell at a glance when you're next in line and see the status of the person after you as well. [So you know when immunity's dropped or the rot has been passed more easily]

You can arrange the party order in your social -> party window.

Yarikh

Quote from: uberdyologzz on November 26, 2013, 01:46:30 AM

Something that may help is arranging your party window so that the person next in line is under your name, and so forth. That way you can tell at a glance when you're next in line and see the status of the person after you as well. [So you know when immunity's dropped or the rot has been passed more easily]

You can arrange the party order in your social -> party window.

!!!?!

LOL. WUT. I did not know that. >W<;

Hyuuu, that mean I could have made my life a lot easier if I had known how to rearrange people so tanks not so far from each other.  /headdesk

Thanks Alh. hahah omgahhd... 

Einzo

Yo~!!! Tired of them balls I heard?? Too many balls~!!!

Anyway, just my suggestion for your team which you guys may consider:

Setup
(Refer to the image above. Position yourselves accordingly to the numbers.)

1. Esmme Gwysiwr
2. Emrys Gwysiwr
3. Quincey Maldita
4. Kudj'a Yarikh
5. Zylo Sladek
Melee: Koenigs Pants
Tanks: Luna Krystal and Fushuai Fujiang

Pointers

1. Silence: Get any one of the tanks and Koenigs Pants to be on Silencing duty. Then the other spare tank to be on Backup Silence. For example if Koenigs miss his silence, the other tank will help cover up for him.

2. Rot Passing: Put a symbol (any) on Koenigs. If any one of the tanks get the rot, Koenigs will get the rot from the tanks and pass to 1 - (Esmme). Koenigs will not be part of the main rot passing rotation but rather the one who will take it away from the tank if the tank happens to get the rot. This will allow Koenigs to keep his monk rotations/ DPS up easier and also silence. Monks need to keep their GL3 and rotations up in order to perform.

3. Communication on Rot: Whoever gets rot, will call out "Rot on 1/2/3/4/5". Once the person who got the rot passes to the next person, sound out "Rot on 1/2/3/4/5", so that this "next person" will know that the rot got passed on to him. The person who gets the rot can echo it if he wishes.

4. The 12345 Main Rot Rotation Team: DPS - you guys can shift+f the person next in line to you or just estimate when to get the rot from the healers so that the healers can focus healing and don't need to move to you. This is what I did for my team: I am mambo number 5 and reddot is number 4. I will estimate how long the rot has been on reddot and go grab it off him.

These are just my suggestions, which may or may not work for your team. Just giving you guys an idea on how we cleared ADS. Good luck and all the best! You guys will down it this week! :)

Mion

Einzo's LOLOLOL diagram for ADS HAHA

Yarikh

Yeh, I'm starting to hate them boruz. Are we going to see more of them in T4? Thanks, Einzo for the tips and encouragement :3 As soon as we got our full team again then we will give it another go.

Tentative Raid sched updated. :)

Mion

Nope, no balls in turn 4. Just bugs, robots, rooks and dreadnaughts (the same one from the Lightning FATE).

Yarikh

Quote from: Mion on November 27, 2013, 04:07:31 PM
Nope, no balls in turn 4. Just bugs, robots, rooks and dreadnaughts (the same one from the Lightning FATE).

GOOD. Lol.

Hmm.. getting there. Just some lag issues here and there but we will try again tmr. ^-^; Team 7 fighting..

Yarikh

Was talking to Zylo last night about how his coil team before used a stacking method for the rot passing.  It intrigued me so I looked it up, stacking method and I came across this site.

From: http://www.ffxivguild.com/ffxiv-binding-coils-of-bahamut-turn-2-ads-guide-strategy/

Rot Passing (4 Ranged) ["Stacking Method"]
Ranged (1) -> Healer (2) -> Ranged (3) -> Healer (4) -> Ranged (5) -> Ranged (1) [STACK UP]

While we never do this, If you have an all ranged party you can actually stack up after Ranged (5) gives it to Ranged (1). Rot will, amazingly, pass itself after that. If you do this method make sure you all DODGE IN THE SAME DIRECTION, when getting lasered or gravity welled.

After 1 complete round of allagan rot.. we can go meet up at the center and stack together while the rot passes itself as soon as the next person's immunity finishes its cooldown. Only thing is we need to move in the same direction to avoid gravity or laser which shouldn't be too hard to do if we just follow the crowd direction.

Or pick and mark one person and have them be the one everyone follows.

What do you think? @.@ Want to try it?

I also realize Alh mentioned it in an earlier post. >w<

Quote from: uberdyologzz on November 26, 2013, 01:46:30 AM
What we do for the first round is have the people next in line to the healers "fetch" the rot so that the healers don't need to move as much.

After the first round, it doesn't matter as much - healers can go early or the people next in line can fetch early. As long as they're stacked together the rot will pass as soon as the immunity goes out.

....Yeah. My head meets the desk right now. =v=;   
eishhhh...  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yarikh

Er.. my mind was a bit fuzzy last night so the loot table might not be accurate. Would appreciate it if anyone could correct me if I'm wrong on this one.

Allagan Circlet of Casting - Esmme
Allagan Bracelet of Casting - Quincey

(or was it ring of casting.. ) =v=;