Started by coldcompress, February 02, 2013, 01:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldcompress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MzG6lDA1A0

New footage of the following games:
- Bayonetta 2
- Wonderful 101

New games announced:
- Xenoblade(??) 2. I've put a ?? because no one really knows at the moment.
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
- Wii U party
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD remake
- New Zelda game

Xenoblade(??) 2 and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem sealed the deal for me. I'll probably scrape some money to buy a Wii U once those 2 games are released.

kassarin

:( not much of a fan of Nintendo's home consoles.

Besides, february 20th Sony will be announcing PS4.  :-\

coldcompress

For me, the magic of Sony consoles died with PS2. After PS2, I also got tired of Sony's design of controllers. Got painful to hold onto the PS2 controller and PS3 controller seemed more of the same.

More importantly, PS3 and its games didn't really interest me at its launch. Even now, approaching the tail end of its life cycle, PS3 only has ~15 games that I want to play. Compared to my PS2, there were so many games I enjoyed on it, throughout its life cycle. I'm thinking of picking up a discounted/secondhand PS3 once PS4 launches.

Personally, I don't know what Sony or Microsoft can announce on 20th Feb that can outweigh what Nintendo has already announced. If they're just going to announce their next console, I probably wont care. But if they announce some games that interest me, I'll give it a second look.

I've not been excited for console games for a long time, until I saw this Nintendo video. Though I'm probably giving in to the hype. Kinda wondering what else Nintendo will announce at E3...