Black Desert Online

Started by Einzo, January 23, 2013, 06:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halycon

Hey Einzo! A few qns about korean server.
- how many are joining u in the obt?
- anyone reads korean/understands a little
- is there a guide on how to register for an account, assuming that I have a korean ID & number to verify

Excited to play this with an English community!

Halycon

Einzo

Quote from: Halycon on December 07, 2014, 05:55:03 PM
Hey Einzo! A few qns about korean server.
- how many are joining u in the obt?
- anyone reads korean/understands a little
- is there a guide on how to register for an account, assuming that I have a korean ID & number to verify

Excited to play this with an English community!

Halycon

-Probably a small group of us (the guys who played in closed beta) because the majority are still waiting for the English version next year.
-A tiny bit.
-Use chrome and the Google translate to English. :D

Halycon

so... i saw on steparu page that BDO is IP blocked. any of u still playing it?

Yoitsu

Is it really IP blocked?
I managed to create an account and am currently downloading the 27Gb of the game :o
Just I quit now? Did you all stop playing?  :(

Edit: I checked on internet and everyone says the IP ban has been lifted. I will try myself and let you know :)
RE-Edit: Got stopped by the I-PIN registration... I've checked it out and as a foreigner, to Public I-PIN, I need to contact the Korean Immigration Office and request an Alien Registration Number...  :o
So no, I will not try this game now. I will wait until a not completely #$&#!@&#$ company hosts it.  ::)

Shunpei

I'm also waiting for the english version any idea when it will be in sg? anyway what other games u all are in, looking for sg player in mmorpg is hard haha

Mion

Beta for English version is not announced yet. Some are playing Tera / Blade and Soul (China).

Shunpei

Quote from: Mion on September 19, 2015, 07:34:51 AM
Beta for English version is not announced yet. Some are playing Tera / Blade and Soul (China).

i am in tera also though still new didn't touch much of it...

Einzo

Black Desert NA and EU will be buy to play.

Daum Games brings Black Desert Online to North America and Europe. Highly anticipated action MMORPG will launch in early 2016 as a premium service.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands â€" October 14, 2015 â€" Daum Games Europe today announced that it is working with developer Pearl Abyss to bring its successful MMORPG Black Desert Online to North America and Europe. To celebrate, Daum Games launched a teaser site, which went live at 13:37 CET.

“We are putting a lot of effort in the game’s Western localization,” said Daniel Loehr (AKA Belsazar), Project Manager at Daum Games, “We are localizingapproximate 2.5 million words into English, German and French. Black Desert Online’s content and gameplay sytems will be adjusted to accommodateWestern players and our differentiating business model.”

Black Desert Online will be released in early 2016 and will not be free to play or use a subscription model. Instead players will buy the game once and can purchase vanity and convenience items.

caulfield

Are you guys still going to play BDO even if it will be IP restricted?

Thanks in advance.

Sreon

hi. im playing in KR server atm while waiting for the english server. anyone of you are in KR server atm?

Mion

Any country outside of the US and EU will be IP blocked.

rcmejo

Hi guys!! Ive heard the news that Black Desert Online will launch before the year ends... YEY!! I hope i could still use my character when the sea server is available. I hope i could play with SEA people. So yeah!!

Mion

Quote from: rcmejo on October 11, 2017, 12:44:54 PM
Hi guys!! Ive heard the news that Black Desert Online will launch before the year ends... YEY!! I hope i could still use my character when the sea server is available. I hope i could play with SEA people. So yeah!!

Unlikely you'll be able to lol

Schunk

Quote from: rcmejo on October 11, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

Are you talking about the Korean servers, Rcmejo?